1 small head Bok choy, shredded
1 medium cucumber, deseeded and diced
1 red pepper; deseeded and sliced
3 tbsp peanut oil
1 pork fillet (weighing about 0.5 kg), trimmed
and sliced thin
1 tsp chilli sauce, or more according to
1 aubergine, sliced thin
1 red onion, sliced thin
1 garlic clove, sliced
1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Arrange the Bok choy and cucumber in
a large salad bowl with the red pepper,
then leave in a cool place until required.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or
wok, then add the pork fillet, and cook
quickly to brown.
3. Add the chilli sauce, then the aubergine,
and stir- fry until the aubergine is beginning
4. Add the remaining vegetables, and stir-fry
briefly, then add the soy sauce.
5. Scatter the sesame seeds into the pan,
stir, then spoon the meat and vegetables
over the prepared salad leaves.
6. Toss lightly, then serve immediately.
Saturated fat: Low
Unsat Fat: Medium
Insoluble fibre: Medium
to healthy recipes content page